Oil & Gas
With a focus on upstream E&P oil and gas projects, Transafe Maritime are able offer clients a broad portfolio of services, providing bespoke solutions that span the lifecycle of the exploration and production process.
Working alongside clients to help manage operational risk when planning to transit the High Risk Area is key to the company´s service offer.
With local representatives in all major Indian Ocean ports, we are perfectly located to assess the vessels prior to entering the High Risk Area and give bespoke recommendations.
vessel protection teams
International piracy is a fast evolving and dynamic threat that requires a flexible solution in the shape of experienced and highly skilled vessel protection teams.
Consisting typically of 3–5 individuals, Transafe Maritime´s operational personnel are all selected from the UK´s Royal Marines and International Special Forces.
In addition to a broad range of applicable skills, each team member must possess the following as a minimum requirement:
- STCW 95 (Parts I-IV)
- Seaman´s Discharge Book
- Advanced First Aid Certificate
- Mental Health Check
- ENG1 Seafarers Medical
- Ship´s Security Officer Certificate
- Enhance ´CRB´ Criminal Background Check
- Transafe Maritime RoF / Anti Piracy Module Certificate
each transafe maritime protection team provides:
- A visible and proven highly effective deterrent from piracy
- Vessel Tracking — each team carries an independent vessel tracking device, which is monitored 24hrs.
- Regular situation reports and predictive intelligence updates
- Crew training and mentoring
- Thorough risk assessment — including post transit report and recommendations
- 24 hour support from our own UK based Operations Room
- A disciplined and effective graduated response in line with industry standards implemented by a professional and experienced team
Totally committed to high quality, security and safety.F Dianez - MD, Next Maritime World Wide Ship Agent